FANDOM


Raide Kyro Leslie Deimos Sinclaire Sakura Tyrorik Sean Destiny Antheia
Kyro In The Shadows 2

Kyro Re-Release Picture

KyroEdit

Kyro Icon

1st Job: Elemental Apprentice - Skill Tree

2nd Job: Elemental Summoner - Skill Tree (Unreleased)

3rd Job: Elemental Destroyer - Skill Tree (Unreleased)

4th Job: Elemental Assassin - Skill Tree (Unreleased)

5th Job: Unknown - Skill Tree (Unreleased)

Stats Edit

  • Low-Attack
  • High-Defense
  • High-Vit.

Description Edit

The elmentalists where once a powerful force in the world. Now only remnants remain. Kyro is taking up the powers of his former master. He weilds an Orb of the Elements to contain all the elemental power he draws upon in battle. The energy is so powerful it is barely contained inside the orb.

Unlocking Edit

As this is the first job for Kyro so it is obtained automatically when you unlock Kyro

Basic Moves Edit

Keystrokes Name Effect
walk into oppenent then z Grab Kyro jumps over oppenent then aims a small buster like attack behind him at the oppenent knocking them backwards and down
z Attack slams his orb forward in a downward motion
z z Double Attack attacks then spins forward with his orb held out (like the alchemists dash attack)
z z z z Combo Attack duoble attacks and Kyro then drags one of his hands forward off the orb towards the enemy causing a small burst of energy to shoot foward from the orb
z z+down Elemental Whirl double attacks then slams his orb into the ground cuasing a flare of magic to shoot up around him in a circle knocking things hit to the ground
up then z Jump Attack implodes a small ball of energy in a circle around him cuasing enemies hit by it to spiral backwards into the ground
up up then z Double Jump Attack slams down diagnolly into whats below him sending a flare of magic around him in a 3 feet radius throwing the enemy spinning backwards into the ground
left left or right right Dash teleports (not like arme but like dio) in a flash of magic in the direction picked
dash then z Dash Attack teleports in the picked direction and then he waves his hand behind him causing a flare of magic to come out of the ground directly behind him and burn things touching it
up up Teleport Jump teleports up (basically a double jump)


Skills Edit

Elemental MagicEdit

MP Skill Lvl Name Effect
1st Mp Skill Flare A spout of energy bursts up (about to Kyros chest) from the ground and covers the area infront/behind/ and where Kyro is standing for about 2 seconds
2nd Mp Skill Implode Enemies within the immediate area him are sucked in with a vacume effect and then blow up
3rd Mp Skill Striker Kyro throws his orb forward knocking the enemy down then runs and grabs the orb and teleports up above the place he threw it and the orb opens a portal beneath his feet and small bombs of energy drop down and blow up whats underneath him.


Elemental Magic 2Edit

MP Skill Lvl Name Effect
1st Mp Skill Twister Kyro spins with his orb cuasing a small tornado of energy around him to damage things that come near him much like the Arch Rangers 2nd Bar but it's less damaging though he can move not only left to right but up in the air and down again as well while performing the attack
2nd Mp Skill Mana sacrifice Kyro will lose a life so that all allys will gain 2 bars of MP, and once Kyro respawns he has a 5% of gaining a bar of Mp
3rd Mp Skill Vortex Blast Kyro dissapears into a vortex and for 5 seconds (or when you hit z) you can move around the whole stage and pic where you want to appear from the vortex, once you do the enemies in that area are blasted away causing moderate damage

1st Job Skill Tree Edit

Shared SkillsEdit

Keystrokes Cooldown Period Sp Required Lvl Required Skill Required Name Effect
Auto None 1 15 None MP Counter Measures Lvl 1 Kyro loses 5% less MP when countered
Auto None 2 31 MP Counter Measures Lvl 1 MP Counter Measures Lvl 2 Kyro loses 15% less MP when countered
A 25 seconds 1 15 None Elemental Buster Lvl 1 Kyro performs a buster move similar to Mari's 1st bar skill but does only minor damage and only has a knockdown effect plus a 3 second stun
A 15 seconds 1 25 Elemental Buster Lvl 1 Elemental Buster Lvl 2 Does more damage than Lvl 1 and has a reduced cooldown period
X+X+Up 45 seconds 1 25 None HP Recovery Lvl 1 Kyros HP recovery lvl is boosted by 10% for 10 seconds
X+X+Up 25 seconds 2 45 HP Recovery Lvl 1 HP Recovery Lvl 2 Boosts 50% and lasts for 20 seconds along with a shorter cooldown period
X+Down 50 seconds 1 15 None Agility Boost Lvl 1 Kyro walks much faster for 30 seconds
X+Down 40 seconds 2 32 Agility Boost Lvl 1 Agility Boost Lvl 2 Kyro runs instead of walking for 35 seconds and has a shorter cooldown period than Lvl 1

Elemental MagicEdit

MP Skill Lvl Sp Required Lvl Required Skill Required Name Effect
1st Mp Skill 2 15 None Flare Lvl 2 Kyro stays in place for 2 seconds like normal but the spout will stay behind for 10 seconds and do far more damage than lvl 1
1st Mp Skill 1 5 None Walking Flare Like Flare lvl 2 kyro stays in place for 2 seconds then he can move but this time the flare stays with him and leaves a burning energy trail behind him as kyro walks/runs around for 7 seconds
1st Mp Skill 2 13 Walking Flare Walking Flare Lvl 2 The trail and contact with kyro do more damage for 15 seconds instead of 7 like lvl 1
2nd Mp Skill 2 22 None Ultimate Buster Kyro sucks in enemies with a vacume like effect then they are blasted far away causing moderate damage
2nd Mp Skill 1 14 None Berserker Enemies on the screen are thrown up into the air causing damage when they go up and land
2nd Mp Skill 2 19 Berserker Flare Berserker Enemies on the screen are trapped in a flare of energy where they stand for 2 seconds burning them and then are thrown up into the air causing damage when they go up and land
3rd Mp Skill 2 45 None Fate Kyro throws his orb forward with a 75% chance to succeed by either fataling/killing (70% chance to fatal and 30% to kill if attack succeeded) the enemy and a 25% chance to do nothing
3rd Mp Skill 1 31 None Striker Lvl 2 Kyro performs a striker that does far more damage than lvl 1 and twice as many energy bombs are dropped leaving a big energy flare behind for 2 seconds
3rd Mp Skill 2 42 Striker Lvl 2 Striker Lvl 3 The bombs fly in all directions and cause slightly more damage and the flares last 4 seconds


Elemental Magic 2Edit

MP Skill Lvl Sp Required Lvl Required Skill Required Name Effect
1st Mp Skill 2 30 None Twister Lvl 2 This special now causes moderate damage when enemies are hit and also knocks the enemy away when hit
1st Mp Skill 1 13 None Orb Flare Lvl 1 Kyro throws his orb right in front of him and flares shoot out from it burning things in close range of the orb
1st Mp Skill 2 22 Orb Flare Lvl 1 Orb Flare Lvl 2 The orb spins while it burns the enemies causing more damage than lvl 1 also the flares are slightly larger
2nd Mp Skill 2 40 None Mana Sacrifice Lvl 2 Kyro will lose half of his hp so that all allys will gain 3 bars of MP, and once Kyro respawns he has a 15% of gaining a bar of Mp
2nd Mp Skill 1 25 None Orb Bomber Kyro throws his orb down by his feet and then teleports away and as the orb blows up with a small explosion
2nd Mp Skill 2 45 Orb Bomber Master Orb Bomber The orb causes a bigger explosion knocking things up in the air and producing more damage to enemies and this time Kyro teleports back while things are in the air
3rd Mp Skill 2 36 None Vortex Lvl 2 Kyro dissapears into a vortex and for 5 seconds (or when you hit z) you can move around the whole stage and pick where you want to appear from the vortex, once you do the enemies in that area are blasted away causing massive damage
3rd Mp Skill 1 25 None Healing Mana Lvl 1 If kyro or an ally is fatal or low on health use this to heal everyone to full health and for 5 seconds HP recovery for Kyro and his allies is up 5%
3rd Mp Skill 2 36 Healing Mana Lvl 1 Healing Mana Lvl 2 The HP recovery up time is increased to 10 seconds and is up by 15%

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.